• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Impressive. Mr Mathew?
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Yess!! - Hafeez again??
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no mathew?
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes!! - Nyliam?? :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO. Mr Mathew?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nope >Tedz?
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nope. -- Shana? :]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yes >brye?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO. Ms Shana?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yepss >Bakla? :lol3:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. Mr Harvie?
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep ms..shana?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO. Mr Harvie?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^no >feez?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sweet. Ms Shana?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yeps >Feezy bar?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... jieduck?
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope !! Sir Bob ?
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope matt?
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No. Koy?

Last edited by ivyness.oo6 (2011-04-27 22:06:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 9 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy