• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no :ninja: the next poster can sleep with his/her eyes open? :ninja:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:/ no no no next poster will be a hard-headed teenager..:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next poster has an animated ava?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope... next poster is a dictator wannabe =D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.! d nxt poser will be.. is a easily get anger person.?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. i admit i'm a short tempered person next poster has been only for about 3 hours?:eh:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wrong :D next. talkative person?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) the next person loves sightseeing? :ninja:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

absolutely yes! That s why i love photography next poster will be a homebody type of person :question:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. next poster is a girl?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

correct! d next poser is single?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :ninja: the next poster is a playboy or playgirl? :P :ninja:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it depends on da situation but yes??? nxt is a superfriendster!!! haha
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next poster is a member of FU?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah ! hihi ahm pink avie ? :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No =D Next :arrow: is a gay =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no i'm not. i'm a certified girl! =):thumbsup: next is a lesbian? =D :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah am not... :lol: next loves donuts?? ;)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeah..krispy krem!! color blind??? [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. :p next is a member of FU? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 9 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy