• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope. next poster is a boy?
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ nahhh... next poster is a guy?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh talkative?? [/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :ninja: the next poster likes rainy season? :ninja:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeahh poor??? [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... we're not rich. next poster loves friendster... :eh:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep... next poster loves kids? :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... so much. next poster is in love with someone?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not exactly.. next willbe a girl...=)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep..but most people think I'm a dude. next has wedges?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope...=) next will be a f/maniac?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

got moi again!! Am I really that easy?? :disgust: is a gymnast?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nohhh next is an nternet addict???
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

totally!! next person is a ghost?? =D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

noohhh im hundred percent human next is poster is single???
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes totally, but still wants to be a loner... mmm...I guess, [b]mine123[/b]!! :eh:=D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

nah.. ur wrong bro.. hahahaha :lol: hmm.. hes in rockstar??

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-08 00:51:34)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

make that he a [b]she[/b]...:D But, you totally got me!! loves hoodies?
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A Maniac... A Geek... A Newbie..... And An Agent.... In This Order Will Be The Next Poster.... Hehehehe..... I Guess......
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

none of d choices next is a boy???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:39

[ 9 queries - 0.202 second ]
Privacy Policy