• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no ivy?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

NO. Ms Mailyn?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nope >tedz
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No :D :D Sir Bob? :eh:
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope Shana?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wrong! hahahaha! Maylin? :D :D
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes you got it! Kuya Jie?XD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Are you a Psychic? RIGHT!!! :thumbsup: hmmmm... Mailyn again? :D :D

Last edited by jieduck (2011-04-28 12:32:43)

shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nope >Tedz?
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

korik! shana?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yes >tedz?
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gotcha! shana?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^always >tedz again?
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhuh!hehe shana for sure..?:P
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah! It's me. :D shana?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^aheheh >tedz!
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oo.:) Betty?
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yaps ;DD Mailyn? ü
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gotcha! Betty again?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nope >tedz?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:46

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy