• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]Kinda'. Yep. next is Sweet..?[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b] yea. next is a girl? [/b]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea.. nxt is from phils?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. next speaks bahasa malaysian??
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. next is indonesian..?
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no,. next is a filipino?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

filipina :D yes. next is paranoid? :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooahh.. n0pe.. next person loves to dance..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup~ next person likes black and pink!
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ur Super Duper Correct.. Next Poster Is A Gurl??[/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. imma boy who make ur sig...~ nyahaha :D next is a.... boy?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.. girl here! next is generous? :eh:
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A Lil Bit.. Next Is A Sweet Person..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kinda hehe next is good in making graphics?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not that good the gurl above me?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

m ab0ve u.. but m n0t sis [b]emlodee[/b] ahmf.. niweix.. next is a laymaker..
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kinda... Next is a Ripper...???
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Em So Not A Ripper...Maybe You... Next Poster Is A Stalker??[/b][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm So Not A Stalker Too! Nexzt Poster Is A Cute Person??

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-05-29 08:24:47)

winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wel Kinda... Next is Rich Boy or Girl...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:36

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy