• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no. nxt is 16th?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. nxt is a care giver?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! next is 16th.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.noo. .childish?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! next is you.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yeaa.. .next is the person above me with the username shinaske
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahaha.! right.1 the next is u.! ahahahah
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.whaa.yea. .okaii.,next is you.haha
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! the next is a girl.! ashhahaha
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yeaa.haha. .you posted a new answer.hehe @t:a gay?haha *peace*
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NOT GAY.! grrrr... =D devilish..
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^.nyaak.haha. :D @t:think so..hehe.but im not that bad.hehe =D .a guy?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. nxt is a cancer warrior?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! girl.?

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-14 07:34:30)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yeaa.. .housemate?haha
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! obvious.! a crazy person.?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. victim of hold-up?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.noo.. .happy go lucky?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! thaking for granted.?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]No. Lovable?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy