• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes, next is a pretty girl or a handsome boy ;) :D ?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hansome boy,lawl :lol: .. =============== next is a nerd boy/girl ?
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea... nxt is cute??

Last edited by angieli_kawaii (2008-05-25 08:08:47)

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. dunno.. ahihi.. next is a lovable person..
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think so?? :rolleyes: yes? next is a hunkies..
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. nxt is a gay?!
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahh, ` next is a loving person?
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup!!! next is a hunkies member??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ next is an artwork 101 member?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... next is a good dancer??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yes. and a good singer,too. haha ^_^ next is an internet addict?[/b]
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥consider me one... ♥next loves dolls?? [/color][/align]
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kindaa. not really. haha. more of NO. nxt is the one above me? haha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no no no~ i'm 100 % bet that the next poster is the one below me!
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... next is cute??
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aydiikey?! haha next loves candies.. =D
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. next is happy??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]when there is somthing to be happy about. haha. ^_^ next is a math wizard![/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah, i hate math next to post is an internet addict
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

probably.. haha :D next uses [i]gmail[/i] instead of yahoo
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.180 second ]
Privacy Policy