• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no. happy.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

noo you?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! sad.?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. you?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kindaa .confused?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! hungry,?>
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa .you?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nope... sick?...
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo next is bored?
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmnnn, yes? next is a girl?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa .next is gurlish?
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes, next is pink lover?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

naaah... nxt is confused wid his/her gender?...
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo busy?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah... tired?...
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo chattin?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes, next is taken?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo next is single?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes, hmmn, next is cute?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.. .next is pretty?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 10 queries - 0.146 second ]
Privacy Policy