• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

marra06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nopee!! haha.. :)) next is watching cartoons?
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Nope . But I like anime and cartoons though. Next to is my soul mate?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope..lol! emo?
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. next is a basketball fanatic?
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*nope *next: anti-nicosef?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

PBB? lol.. i'll go for NO.. fan of MCR?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm not really but i love their songs... next poster loves anime??
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]yep!! nxt poster will be a celeb. addict?[/i][/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. next is a single and crushing?
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes I'm single, about crushing..... maybe crashing! :D next poster is also a member of other forum site.

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-06 03:39:43)

marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm, yeah.. friendstermagic. :] -=--- next has bad breath..? haha!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nope.. next has an awful body odor?...:lol:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. lol innocent?

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-06 06:21:29)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah...:lol: nxt has a huge crush on me?...:lol::lol: peace..:D

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-05-06 07:07:37)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. hahahaah nest is have crush in here???
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#f981b9][b]sorry i dont have.. hahaha uhmmm next is already MARRIED???[/b][/color][/align]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe another 10 years from now... :D (I hope) =) next poster is an enemy of iron man? =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope... next is like iron man??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt, a die hard fan of NARUTO!
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sory....=D=D=D im not like that... next poster is still a student... ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 9 queries - 0.178 second ]
Privacy Policy