• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

witchcraftlady
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ahaha..i dont know...hehe..maybe!! char!! next is sweet Lover? :wow:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

kindda! lol --- next is a freak friend/?
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. next would be stupid? [i]*my siggy*[/i] Lolx [i]*peace*[/i]
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. siggy?hmm :paranoid: next is paranoid? :o
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a monster??
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yuhp! *next: loves vanilla icecream?
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next: Ftalk member
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yehp... next: a girl
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... next is rich?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: big mistake my dear... :/ maybe next poster have more than 1 friend on his/her FS :P
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=D=D=D you can check my profile.... [b]next must be a human??[/b]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: I'm a [b]vizard[/b] :D :P :penguin: :arrow: the next poster is a ripway user =D
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i used to. --- next is a criminal?? lol
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yehp =) *next to me is an alien?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

alien?? hmm? :question: --- a maniac?
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nopie.. ------ next is a magician?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weehh. nope!! har har.. --- next is a pinkholic?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO!! next is joker??
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kindda!! haha. lol. next is a vegetarian?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no! next is a monster??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:53

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy