• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope.... next is a teenager?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yuppy!! cute one?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..haha a smart people??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: i hope someday i can be a smart person... :D just my dream... :/ maybe a vizard? :D similiar type like me :cool:
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope... v is using overlay layout..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D nope... :arrow: have more than 5 friend request? :eh:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nooo. :s --- have 1000+ comments on fs?
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope[: nxt loves to smile[:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah! ahehe next have at least 1 repu
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe..... next is Harry Potter maniac??
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next likes sponge bob..
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]LOL, kinda.. Next will be a [b]SPAMMER[/b][/i]

Last edited by trustmeilie (2008-04-13 08:59:46)

dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew!! next must be FF user??
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ noo.. i use IE most.. hehe the next one is 5 ft flat tall??? (:question:_:question:)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nooo...too short for that :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: nxt to me is a college student?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: yep yep! :D next to me is paranoid? :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. ahehe next to me is last visit is today
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah! :D next is alone?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess... next is have fansign??
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

nuhh really.. next loves to sing?!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:39

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy