• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. next is love manga??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yep..=) next is a forum addict?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]kinda :arrow: someone who's heartbroken[/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sort of.. currently pissed off?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ermm.. not so pissed.. hehe.. next will be a person who always get good result in exam?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

before..but not now..:paranoid:=D next is chatting with sum1 ryt now?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. maybe later.. =) next is sumone with 5'6 height?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mmm... i dont think so... ;) next poster is a super hero??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nyaha~ maybe yes maybe no~ next poster is a Rulebreaker?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

arrr.. kinda.. haha next is a bionic women/men?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

said who??? :disgust::disgust: im a pure man =):thumbsup: next poster is a dictator like mussolini... =D

Last edited by Arctic (2008-03-28 12:06:34)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer Hitler but.....I'm Not!! next poster is a Stegosaurus
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhh i prefer tyrannosaurus but unfortunately, im not a dinasour! haha next poster will be a pet tamer..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cat tamer~nyaha~ next poster doesnt have any pet?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have a cat.. haha next poster will be a friendsterwhiz.. :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyaha~that's me~ next poster doesnt know my real name~
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeahh..ofcoz i dont.. haha next poster will have patrick on his siggies.. :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyaha~that's me... next poster is an Ultraman
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahhaha im not! i love to be one! :D next will be the king of universe
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes that's me~~ nyahahaha~~ next will be.....a professional pinball player!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:02

[ 12 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy