• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. nxt :arrow: ages between 15-19

Last edited by angieli_kawaii (2008-04-17 02:20:35)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes! is jelous ?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah. the nxt person is online. :eh:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ofcourse. next is a college student? :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no...with who?? [b]next is pink lover??[/b]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah. still in hs?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup!! how about you??
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. is sleepy?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]For all posters above me. This isn't a discussion thread. Please read and follow the rules.[/b][/quote] [hr][hr][hr][hr] The one who'll post next is my friend. :)
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. dunno.. ahihi.. next is a sweet person.. ahihi...
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i likey itt. yeah i think i am. :) --- next is a college student?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah..incoming 2nd yr college next is lonely.. :(
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope!! haha.. next is an IT student??

Last edited by marra06 (2008-04-17 06:51:47)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. im nursing student.. next is.. marra06:question:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.... [b] next is singer?[/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no dancer?
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... next eats his pet for dinner?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... next is carnivora?
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yehp *next: vegetarian?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a boy..?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:43

[ 9 queries - 0.684 second ]
Privacy Policy