• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yhup.. the next poser watches you tube..
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no... next is _vanilla_O_o ??
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhup!! next is loelo??
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup... :D hmm...next is still vanilla??
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah!! next to me is loelo again??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :lol: next is girl wit maniac rank??
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope mext to me is a ftalker?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a girl?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.. next is maybe her rank elite??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-17 08:47:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry wrong :P [hr] next one is cheuw? :eh:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]what cheuw? it's linette here^^ next to me will be a mod.[/b]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :thumbsdown: newbie here.. next will be an online gamer?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. i cant :D next mod?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cheuw]no.. next is maybe her rank elite??[/quote] what r u doing? ur a girl ayt? hehehe @topic.. I'm not a mod.. hehe wanna be.. next is an elite?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yuply :D next girl wit maniac rank's?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. yer ryt.. ahmf.. next loves to cook..
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yess.. but i dunno how!! =D haha.. weird :doubt: next will be a filipino?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. next is still girl :question:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry im indo :D edited : yesh :D [hr] next is linniie? :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-17 10:51:45)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes ^hey, i was wrong :( u're a man :lol: next mod :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 10 queries - 0.154 second ]
Privacy Policy