• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:wallbash: damn!! don't call me like that :mad::mad::mad::mad: the next poster is my lovely [b]bro[/b] =D=D=D=D=D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

who is that?? i dunno who is ur bro ;] next is mod who not use [b]her[/b] acc?? *btw my inbox wont full agen :D*
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D :o i hope thats was me ---> :D :P the next poster have more than 40 repu =D=D [spoiler]my lovely bro is [b]you!![/b] =D=D=D=D=D[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

jahahaha~ i think u dun already know what i mean =D *on* yup :O hihi next is ppl who forgot [i][u][b]her[/b][/u][/i] pass?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D i'm a smart actor, but i don't like my job, it's hurt my feel :cool: <--- i lie again :wallbash::wallbash: :mad::mad: do you think i'm looks like a girl? :wallbash::mad: :arrow: the next poster is lil girl under 10 years old =D=D=D=D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no =D u loox lyk girl for me sist :D next is ppl who online =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yes :wasted: the next poster use invisible mode :wasted::retard:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hope so i can invi mode.. ----------- the next poster is hotaru/ほたる =D [i]i hope so..[/i]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o you right :D wew, you can read this hiragana :/ i'm so scared :P the next poster have more than 10 repu :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^how do u know.. yeah i can read it!! =D why are you scared!? [i]*curious*[/i] ----------- the next poster has a caption!! =D

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-08 06:51:57)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D i'm the best clan mibu's mastermind dan profiler, of course i know :P :D what do you think? =D the next poster is a girl under 17 years old =D=D=D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ you`re right!! what is "[b]the best clan mibu`s mastermind dan profiler[/b]"..NOOB miee!! ----------- half japanese!?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no, i'm 100% indonesian :D but sometimes i hope i'm a spanishman :cool: :O do you didn't know what that clan mibu? :D but i think you already know whats that mastermind and profiler? :eh: the next poster from phill? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :lol: next is girl? *btw long time no see u sist!! :wow:*
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ who mie? yeah you`re right.. --- next has a 2 repu!! :eh: --- @hotaru/ほたる..i dont have any idea about clan mibu..

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-08 07:12:00)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wow: wow, you're right the next poster is a girl :cool: [b]@bratinela01[/b] --> :D do you know samurai deeper kyo?

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-08 07:14:52)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kekekeke~ read the post carefully :D yup im girl :D next is girl agen?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep!.. nest is a boy?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O you're right :wallbash: The next poster have more than 1 cc FS? =D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i have only one!..this is not your lucky day.. --- next is ftalk member.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:56

[ 9 queries - 0.722 second ]
Privacy Policy