• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no :) the next poster has an anti poser chat box in his/her friendster profile? :ninja:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes . :D the next poster is an imaginative? :D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a litlle bit :P next poster is a komunist?? =D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . that's my grandpa . =D the next is arctic monkey fans ? =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope the next is a niknok? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aha :D you got me :eh: the next poster has a chinese blood? :ninja:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahaha... nope.... next poster is a clown... =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hope so, but i'm not =| next poster is artic? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :P the next poster is a boy? :ninja:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep :cool: the next poster is niknok again? :eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. the next poster is Kamandag?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope... the next poster is pinkblack08? :eh:
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... next poster has no mole on her face...=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yapz...right the next is like jokes??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so much :lol::lol: the next is a girl?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D the next is a nerd? :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe :lol: a clown avatar? =d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

do you think like that? :eh: have more than 10 repu?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha yeah :lol: seems love anime?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lil bit. the next poster is deathwish4MCR-freak-dude =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:38

[ 9 queries - 0.514 second ]
Privacy Policy