• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no...icecream... *joke* yah! the next poster is a cat lover.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. :) the next poster loves doing evil doings.. :P :/
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. that's not me.. the next poster is niknok_1999..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :D howd you know? :P the next poster is a smart person..?

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-02-12 08:15:03)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup!Lol is the next poster a girl?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup!... is the next poster a really good guitar player?
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]cartoon lover?[/b]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-02-16 06:21:01)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^you didnt answer the question above you :rolleyes: @t: yes i am :) the next poster is below 16 yrs old?
0b3
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.. not even close.. next has accts everywhere from fs to multiply, to facebook, to myspace and a blog..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. i only have account in fs.. :) the next poster post bulletins everyday in friendster?
baby_liz
» n00b
1969-12-31

every other day only.. the next poster would be an animal lover?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Except mosquitos... next person is so cuuute~
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes!lol..just kidding the next poser is a boy!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yuuuup~ next post is a girl~?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

got it right dude~ the next poster is a friendstertalk member XD =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah.....yes.. next...a traveler?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.... too bad :( i'm a homey :D okay, an naruto(not so) addict
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not (so) addicted.. wanna be a siggy master?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-02-16 12:51:32)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course and totally :3 already got ur first date?? (me? never!!)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

2 years ago...anyway..i dont think with that cute face of yours,yu havent got a date...anyone loves you..including me.. =D what thing do you like ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:46

[ 9 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy