• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. :) the next poster is a muslim?..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope.. next poser is in luv?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is a human?.. :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ofcourse... =) the next poster is a guy....
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup... next poster is an otaku?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

otaku bout wat?? internet?? yup :lol: ~ next is person who love collect photos
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no .. :D the next is an idiot? =D :D =D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nyahaha..nope.. next is a spammer?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... next poster is a ninja who have the mission to kill me?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster wears eyeglasses???...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ure wrong sorry. :lol: someone who has a secret admirer?
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well,sometimes,yeah..!!! Next is,a Buddhist? =|
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. :) the next poster is a vegetarian?..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is a.. a anime lover..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

off coozzz~ next is emo~
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][align=center][b]nope. . . next is a hearthrob? ? ? :wow: hmmm. . .[/b][/align][/color]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster has no problem wtih his/her life???
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah.. next has a multiply account?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not yet... the next poster..... a liar?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hope no~\\next is member who join sig contest?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 9 queries - 0.846 second ]
Privacy Policy