• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah :D an emo kid? :ninja::ninja:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no . :smoke: the next is a dancer? :D
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no..=D moderator?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D soon :P talker?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo the next is love photography??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so much :wow: anime freaks maybe?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ow yeah :D someone lives in phil?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep.. next loves ice cream?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah! forever!! nxt one is uhmmm.. either elite, mod, maniac, geek or talker??
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah . =D next is a musician? =D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope :D the next is a trasher?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.. :D next is who love music
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so much :wow: the next is a member here :lol:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ of course :arrow: next would be someone who has been hurt by her/his lover?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh :( how did u know that? :O next is someone in love?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope...=D next have an anime avatar?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster has a black rubber shoes? :ninja:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. the next poster is a girl?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes... the nest poster are boy???
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. next loves blogging?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 11 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy