• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no . the next have a stepsister? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no :D the next poster has their vacations house in the province or somewhere else?..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..in megamendung the next poster is an abroad student?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

correct^^ the next loves black color
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting tong~ next is a penguin?:penguin::D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

fat like a pengiun XD hehe no.... the next can't sing well XD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Boo....my art teacher i'm the best male singer in my class.... okay,next poster can sing well...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]^boo? me?[/i] [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0030.gif[/img] very good the best of the school the next hates math
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

absolutely... the next poster loves art..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really love art^^ still the best of da skool^^ the next doesn't have my phone no...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

even if i have it,i cant contact you... The next poster wanna have a vacation?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]^if i hav urs i can even call u, international call is available here^^[/i] exactly! long long vacation the next is very cute!!
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

good guess , =D the next wanna be a politician? =D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster wants to be a moderator? :paranoid:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no, its a hard job . :D the next is niknok? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes yes :D ur smart :D:P:paranoid: the next poster is a male?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, congrats for u . :D:thumbsup: the next is doraemon lover? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :eh::thumbsup: the next poster is cremonti :D :paranoid:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

great . =D:thumbsup: the next will post until he drops? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes yes :D:eh: :thumbsup: the next poster is from bali indonesia :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy