• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

well.. yes... sorta :retard: the next poster has done something bad even for once in their whole life :eh:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ err,, not juz once =D :arrow: next to me would be a person who is single right now?
_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^uhm..kinda..not..hehe..=| v the next porter's gona go out with sumone later.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ nah,, im a homebody :arrow: hmmm,, a funny person wearing a white shirt?
_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ im funny..white shirt? hmmm bout a white [i]sando[/i]? :D i think she got me,hehe, :P ^ next is sumone wearing...um..blue shorts, :/
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ahaha.. nope.. im wearing green PJ's :arrow: next to me loves black & white :P
_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pft!NOoooo... :angry: ..okaaaaay,u got meeee.. :disgust::P v next to me is gonna call her boyfrend later?
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NOpe because i am boy and i still Wife . Next . Are you falling in love with me?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D next poster is single?
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes , i am single , Next post : are you lucky boy ?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :D the next is a bad boy? =D
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope , i am a nice boy , next :Can speak malay ?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster knows what the problem of this smiley is? --> :wallbash:
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..aww...no.... :lol: :lol: :lol: next poster favorite smiley is this----> :)
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . i like this one => =D always use => :penguin: <= in posting? :D
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope . next , what do you think of step father ?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

step father?? the next poster is a cat lover?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no...i am a fish lover next is has finished sport now???
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope~ next is a newbie??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next have a step parent/s?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:42

[ 9 queries - 1.132 second ]
Privacy Policy