• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

u wrong =d=d=d the next one read naruto?:P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:wasted: OMG, how could it be 54? :wallbash::mad: no. =D=D the next one read eyeshield 21 =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh =d the next one know naruto? :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. the next poster user id is 67 :rolleyes:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ :lol: gosh. :D the next poster know eyeshield? :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: my bad day. the next poster have 53 repu =D i'll never give up :P
fr13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope Is The Next Poster Has A Username " ◘◘◘ " ?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: my bad day. the next poster username is [b]fr13[/b] :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell u wrong =d the next one always use my bad day?=d=d

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-07 03:43:55)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D you already edit ur post :wallbash::eh::mad: what a dirty trick :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash: my lucky day :P the next poster is anime freak? :lol:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not freak enough i think :lol: :lol: next poster doesnt like arctic monkeys?? :disgust:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because fr13 already posted above me =d i wanna answer ur the next 53 repu =d i do love AM. :) the next one is freak?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-07 03:50:16)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: addict here!! :P =D i win :D the next poster still a student? :/
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell yeah the next poster is in college?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-07 03:53:19)

fr13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah Is The Next Poster Has A Username " ◘◘◘ " ?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: yep, and this day is my bad day :wallbash::wallbash: the next poster is a someone who loves music :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o how could u know that? the next one poster was online since few hours ago? =d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

coz you have a great knowledge on a groups band :wallbash: my bad day, but i wanna off right now :P the next poster feeling hungry =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. :retard: the next poster have skill to guess my fave :wallbash:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mmmm.... maybe :rolleyes: next poster is fan of hitler?? :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 9 queries - 0.787 second ]
Privacy Policy