• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope.. next poster is a college stude?!?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope :D a boy ?
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. a music lover?!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope~ noob?
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope the next poser have a +repu
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah.. next poser is a filipino?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah!! the next poser has a class tomorrow?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is.. mexican?.. :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong :lol: a pinoy? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :D the next poster is.. from thailand?
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... the next poster is inlove?
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:redface: yep, i'm so inlove :wow: the next poster is admin? :lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

n0 :D the next poster is a superman fan?.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. next poser has 3 or more referral count?
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D nope the next poster is an alternative music fan? :eh:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah... the next poster is a mcr fan??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not really.... next poster is a Friendster Addict?
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.. a next poser has eyeglasses??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is fun to be with?
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kinda =) the nxt poster is cute..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:26

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy