• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope, i dun have.. eptok is ftalk in filipino if i dont false.. hehehe... next.. human exixt??
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]say what? human wattt?hehhe. buh NOPE!. probably da nxt one is a GIRLIE:D[/b]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=green]ehe not -- next poster is wearing black t shirt :) [/color]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=blue]nope..[/color] -- wearing white here! [color=red]next is.. a boy?? (fingers crossed!!)[/color]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. next is a man-hater?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noo :D next. . . like banana ? (ha ha i was thinking about monkey)
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i like banana,but i'm not a monkey :lol: :lol: next..have little sister??
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YES! ---nxt has a laptop?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes... has ipod?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. luv sumone??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes... crushing?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep! :D [b]SECRET!! :P[/b] in lurve???
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont know :D maybe no hate someone ?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes.. without siggy?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes, want to promote my thread, so i use text... visited my thread and request!! :lol: next.. luv smile??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep. luv peeps who luv to smile. haehaehae. aem. mysterious??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sort of.. hate bratz?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wat bratz?? dunnoo.. hihihi.. like cry??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. like the shade of pink?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope... ate khat??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.323 second ]
Privacy Policy