• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope2..just a member..haha...next or below to me loves MCR? =(
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes, i love mcr. ---------------------- next to me is wild?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Your correct dude thats me, I'm wild if needed :evil: ---- Next to me is coward :lol:
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. coward when it comes to ghost... wahhahaha Im afraid in ghost..... ----------------------------------------------- :penguin: next to me is my stalker.. :lol:
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

no dude. lol. ------------------ next to me is weird.
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im not weird noh?! ---> next to me is a [b]high school student[/b]...
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes! ur right, girl! actually, 2nd yr HS. ------------------------------- next to me is [b]inlove[/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ako yun!!! hahaha... inlove ako ngayon hahaha... ---> sunod sa akin, [b]gwapo... [/b](bawal ang conceited...) hehehe...
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh. hahah. no offense. ur the said it. lol. =D ----------------------------- next to me is a [b]high tempered person[/b]

Last edited by Robert_M (2007-05-18 04:23:48)

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wrong... hehehe... im a cool tempered person... :D ---> next to me is [b]robert_M[/b]... hehehe
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope...sowee nxt is newbie
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes... newbie ako... ---> next is a girl...
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ur ayt!!wahaha nxt will be a css user
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yep yep weeeeeee :D [/b] [b]next is someone who just ate :cake: [/b]
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope i havent eat anything today (i even didnt eat breakfast and lunch) :eh: :eh: :eh: ------- nx 2 me is a hmm..... uhh..... is clan and a chatter at tambayan or tambayan2 (xatech chat)

Last edited by conmarie (2007-05-21 01:30:45)

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nah..i think :question: next is a smart person ;] [/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]not so... [/b]hehehe... ---> next to me [b]has a girlfriend/boyfriend[/b]...
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ahuh :D ahuh :D ahuh :D nex to me is popular =| [/b]
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ not. hehe. just a [b]newbie[/b]. :D V the next is an [b]emo[/b]
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: Im Not an emo... hahahaha..... ------------------------------------------------------- :penguin: next to me wins a beauty queen contest..........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 9 queries - 0.136 second ]
Privacy Policy