• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ my name is jam. hu'r u? lol. -- v next to me had a insomnia? xD
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yea. unfortunately. --- next to me is a sig maker. XD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hell ye`ah. next to me have a post of 11oo+ bwahaha!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea. --- next to me is a Friendster fRe4k
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah. right. -- a girl. ?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea. darn. lol. --- has the letter J on their name

Last edited by icekandi (2007-03-29 13:28:47)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right. haha -- next to me is a moderator. :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]uh yea? lol.eheh - next to me is online for about 3 hours or so?[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

yea.corak!:lol: Next Poster is someone new in this thread? :eh:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err... wrong guess.. next poster is a PBB fanatic...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong next is always watching news
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right. -- v music lover?
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yah.. right! Next to me loves the song girlfriend?? :)

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-03-30 10:48:57)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah. right. -- she/he updated his profile.?
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^I didn't.. maybe 2morow.. :) Next to me loves the color pink? ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No next to me is having soundtrip
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh.. yeahh..hehe next poster is a pet lover..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right -- next to me is a girl? :o
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eeyup... that's me!!! next poster is a commercial model?!?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol! right *feelers- -- v next to me is good in singing?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy