• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:arrow: [b]^ miss yah kuya sinitchi kudo.. hehehe oooh.. i miss myself? heehee.. --------- next one is incredibly smart![/b]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^correct :D im a smart user also =D <?> next to me is a future web master
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ future engineer eh >_< hehe ---- couch potato?[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]The bleach that I meant in my last post was the anime thing* Lolz[/quote] Maybe ur pertaining to me ate weng. hehe @topic: nope next is fond of staying late at night
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ kurek, i'm avoiding the sunlight to avoid getting dark. :P *monster?* =D -----*yeah, i'm referring to you about bleach* v next one is a silent type in class ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup. correct! *ahihi.. :lol:* the next has 500+ friends in frendster
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ not yet. :D but i do wish that i could get that number. the next person also thinks that this thread is becoming like the "Ako Yun, Hindi Ako Yun" thread in the Philippines section.. :cool:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ yah daz me.. :eh: --- teh nxt is a music lover[/b] :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Rock On !!! \m/, =) .\m/ heheh the next one have watched the Death Note anime :D :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: :P not me. --- next is kuya charles! dont deny it!..hahaha[/b] =D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Nooooo, im not gonna post! Waaah! :lol: it kinda seemed that i was forced to do it. hahah. ateh mae, if you liked Detective Conan, then youll gonna like Death Note too, im sure of that :D :thumbsup: the next is NOT ateh mae =D hahah..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]im not! im not!... uh, im thrish. =D =D =D if i have the time i'll watch it :eh: - so i guess the next isn't kuya charles.[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Right. v Next is someone who's missin someone. (like me) :(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ yeah im missin [i]someone[/i]... -- next is a college stud[/b] :eh:
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. hahaha. the next is a hs stud!?!? hahaha
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup! correct =) the next will be an engineering student?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong. :lol: studeng lng me. :D next is a cartoon lover? [i]right ba?[/i]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah right! v, next, you are in love?!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah your right :thumbsup: dont ask me kung cnu. hihi v [i]hungry?[/i]

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-02-24 06:38:30)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nope! v next will be a an elementary pupil!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 9 queries - 0.174 second ]
Privacy Policy