• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ haha lol.. who's chii? I'm aina Lol xD v next is.. addicted on net ..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ haha. maybe v next to me is a eptok member,
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]obviously.. - next to me is a newbie?[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No next is an active member
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: yeah.. next is an overly user?[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right. :) v the next is a overlay user too. :retard:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. next poster is an anime addict...

Last edited by aNgELI,,01 (2007-03-27 07:29:41)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right v next is a gma / kapuso. :retard:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eeyup.. next poster is a registered voter this coming election...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No next is friendly
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]aha. am i? lol. - next is a poster in the phils section's "^ the person above me"[/b] [i]edit: internet connection failed. delayed post.[/i]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-03-27 11:23:08)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah right! :lol: Next to me is.........a sun cellular user?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope next is a globe user
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yea. globe, sun and smart. all at the same time. - next to me is a ghost...awooo[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ No way men! :lol: I mean, mareh. lolz Next to me uses a Windows Vista OS.. :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nop.. I wish I could have that.. :) I'm only using windows xp.. ;) Next to me has a class this summer?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]not me.. but i want to though.. -- next to me will have a vcation for 2 weeks?[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think and I hope so.. ;) Next to me will visit his/her grandparents this summer? :angry:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah, u're right!! next to me is the campus hearthrob... :wow: :wow: :wow:
Naughtyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe i dont think so..wish it is true..lolz! next to me is also naughty like me..hehe.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy