• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ haha.. ryt.. ^-^ v nxt is goonglover ? =|
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]wahaha...ryt ...[/b]nxt is aina again? wahaha
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ryt.. :cool: v next is a girl.. xD
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]I'm sorry honey. You got the wrong idea. I am Queen balugs. A half man half woman. Next will be my Bestfriend for life. It's [b]A CURSE.[/b][/color]

Last edited by balugs (2007-03-15 07:05:36)

^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wahahaha[/b] i am? oh xuree if u want..bwahahaha...wehehe :D :D :D laugh out loud!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^owell.im the next poster.wahaha the next is.....someone who loves me!haha
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Of course sis! -- Next to me is a pet lover. ;)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^wahehe.not me sis.sorry. next is someone not so close to me
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ dunno :) v next is .. someone likes me to be friends :)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^no of course.were close sis=)..yea.of course i wanna be yer friend=) next will be someone who wants to text me.haha.=D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no im not. bcos i dunno ur cp #.. ehe v next will be.. uhh. he/she is on the top? / honor? :rolleyes:
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ uhuh. Ü v next will be on the top 3 too?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no im not. ;) v a student in a [b]private school[/b]?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]uyea next is a pro in making sigs?[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeahh.. maybe? v emoticon lover? :)
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errr..wrong guess.. next poster is a junior student...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no im not v a 16 yrs old student :)
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right!!! next poster is a Friendster Geek..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Nope, I'm not! I'm a goddess! Bwahahaa! =D j/k ------ v Next to post will be the detective, [b]FoRsAkEnKiD[/b]. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha wrong guess v next is ate mizel. :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.759 second ]
Privacy Policy