• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes lolz.. next is a boy?
blazingkarez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]next to me is sexy...[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what?? huhuehehehe.... dunno.maybe yes, maybe no.. :lol: next.. geek?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha yess next to me is a girl?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup!! hehehe.. next sist humandollria? i always loox her in here! hehe
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nopey! next is a girl?[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup! this me again. haha.. next is ava master? hahahaha
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

could be..! haha.. next is cute?

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-10-19 10:09:30)

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup! =) tha's me lol [i](just kidding)[/i] next is a living person? :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha... think yup. but i feel dead sometimes. next is newbie?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no, i'm an addict [i](not adik)[/i] but most of the time im a noob/newbie :lol: next would be an angel on a devil disguise? :evil: :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup! hehehe.. no no no!! this me again!! next ak0cs3m?hope u still online..hehehe
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no im not :lol: now, how did you know that it was me who's gonna post again? are you a psychic? :D 95331% sure that linniie is next?
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ahaha!you got that wrong! ima guess its a girl?ehehe[/b]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awww ya:D 14yr old girl?
chεstεя
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]definitely not..lolz.. next loves volleyball?(c'mon play wid me!)[/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noo, i dont like it :( i always get bad score :lol: next. . . like music ? ;)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.hate da teacher. :lol: :mad: next... promoter?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hha. . . it's me. next. . . playing guitar ?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope just bass next is a girl [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/ththfoyourinfo.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.226 second ]
Privacy Policy