• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]y[/b]upz..but im forced to study..huhu :crybaby: love sweets?
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

super!!!! next to post has a rank...and it's a mod?? :)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hopefully..eheh next is takashi?
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope! next post will be coming from a very sweet and kind person/! =)
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes ! (i hope so) :lol: next. . . childish ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. huahahahaha... next, member with much repu?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. next is a dog lover?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup.. have 9 in here!! hahahaha..next.. kyut person?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yesss ! (i hope soo. . . ) next. . . silly and selfish person ?
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no I'm not.... next.... loves to finish college?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not yet, i'm still in junior high school :lol: next. . . smart ? :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

can't really say that im smart..just top2 in class. next is smart user?
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope (but i think yes) next post will be from ren.jo?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yupp ! :D next. . . linnie ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup!! hehehe.. already online noe... next.. human?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wat do u mean..humandollria or just human..? eheh.. im 100%human.. next is dairenic?
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] nope.. next poster is a FS addict? [/color][/align]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . i'm freak. . . :D but wait. . . u guess about rank or 'label' ? yess, i'm friendster addict, addicted to friendster, and my rank here, friendsterFreak. . . so if u guess about rank, the answer is no :lol: next. . . friendsterAgent ?

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-10-28 09:23:00)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup.. tats me.. hehe @0ff congkrats sist!! u was freak noe... next,, newbie?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . i'm freak :D @linnie : thx ! and congratz, too. u're friendsterAgent :) next. . . like fruit ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.178 second ]
Privacy Policy