• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

abslutely. :lol: im here since 2006.=D umm. have sun?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

sun or son? No....... a taekwondoin?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :lol: a CSS layout maker?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. in love?
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lil' bit .. :D :arrow: Addict ...
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup.Addicted on going online.. :D Love singing Japanese song?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. but i like listening to some japs music.. the next poster loves cooking?..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

absolutely! :D the next poster loves anime?

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-17 00:04:38)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yis! the next poster has a body odor :P :paranoid: :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whats that. :lol: um. love anime>?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes the next poster loves posting here in fstalk?..
sayang kamu
» n00b
1969-12-31

not yet, but i want! next --> sport holic?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes .. a day dreamer?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. :D ah. bone-human?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

werewolf,actually... =D a vampire?
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: no im nOt.. d next poster LOves me :lol: !! ahaha
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yes :D :P the next poster has menstruation?..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

never n wont :D next poster...a proffesional mosquito slayer? =D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :lol: the next poster is an emo?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.. haha... :D the next one is kamandag??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:44

[ 9 queries - 0.480 second ]
Privacy Policy