• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hhahaha. not me!! aem. alone?
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no .. ehe in a relationship?
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes not in a good mood?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]50:50[/b][/color] =) [color=green][b]wearing headphones?[/b][/color]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. :lol: [b]like ftalk[/b]??
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

c ikaw?? haha lol
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]yes.. :lol: [b]like ftalk[/b]??[/quote] yes .. :D like a rose ???
++novacaine++
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]no.[/b] :arrow: [b]next to me is straight.[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

straight about what? :D aem. alone in thre?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huahaha.... dunno. single and happy?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeaa .. :D :thumbsup: hmm .. next is friendsterAgent ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

close, but no.. next is online member?? :lol:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, off course :D hmm .. next .. love fried rice ?

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-12-09 00:14:08)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep .. next .. silly? :eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... next... friendsterAgent?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no . still freak :lol: next .. smart ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope, and i feel bad again sist.. huh. =( okie, next is girl?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]whow.., absolutely a girl,,and thatz me..,nyahaha :D ur ryt linnie.., ahm..next to me is you????? toinkz..i think 8s a boy???[/i]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyah.. this me agaiin!! net is newbie,,,
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noo .. it's me sist .. :D next .. love comics ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 9 queries - 0.186 second ]
Privacy Policy