• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]not sure..[/b] :lol: :lol: [b]next is........................................................................[/b] [b]a[/b] [color=red][b]M[/b][/color][color=green][b]U[/b][/color][color=darkviolet][b]S[/b][/color][color=blue][b]I[/b][/color][color=orange][b]C[/b][/color] [b][u]LOVER[/u][/b] :exclaim: :question: :exclaim:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yupp ! you're right ! :lol: next. . . love to laugh ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup!!! love it very very much.. haha. mm... next people with no hair?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

upss ! i have hair, sist :D next. . . live in Malaysia ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. indonesia!! hehe.. next, geek??hahas
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

not yet.. *next loves balloons..?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup!! next... cute girl?
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno :D :lol: nxt is hiphop dancer?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Nix a.k.a. Aries :paranoid: :wallbash:[/quote] [b]People we got it wong!!..:lol:, it says that we have to dscribe the person only w/ a word/phrase..and the answer wuld be YES o NO!! am i right or am i left? :lol:[/b] [i]@topic[/i] [b]NO![/b] [b]nature lover??[/b] :/ :/ :/
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihihi.. yup. i love it! :wow: mm.. next.. maskulin girl/feminin boy? hihi.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course nooh..... next is a girl?
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup...i'm a girl next is someone in a relationship..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah.. we just broke up. :crybaby: next is a falloutboy fan..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sort of.. next is avril lavigne's fan?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

quite :D next is someone who knows how to post on this thread? :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of course yup! hehehe.. already post for more than 20 times in here.. haha.. next.. nubii??[newbie :lol: ]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no... still agent?
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No... Linniie?
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]eng :D next will be mod?![/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . i dont wanna be mod :D next. . . hate study ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 9 queries - 0.214 second ]
Privacy Policy