• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

fando91
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]Yeah!!! hell yeah I love u!! hehe, kidding!! :arrow: next is a mypace user! :wasted: [/b]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-11-13 04:00:09)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hihihi.... no.. next... member with much repu?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]nope.[/b] nxt is comic book fan?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahah. yep. ure rite. aem. :arrow: hate sum1's gigglin??
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ next one is cute and me as well hehehe
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont know..maybe.. next is an avril fanatic?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. im not her fan. aem. easy to get angry?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup, and easy to happy agaiin... :D next member??
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep imma member.. lol haha next is a coffee adiict?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]nope..i dont drink coffee yet..[/b][/color] [color=blue][b] :arrow: nxt is, an alternative music fan?[/b][/color]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-11-16 09:10:04)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes.. next is a confe addict?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what is confe?? hihihi.. next bunny addict?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope next is a self-proclaimed ftalk adict?
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope ... ehehe .... next isz a bone thugsz fan ??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope!!! next is a fallout boys fan?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. next is newbie
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. next is an avatar master?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope next is a minor?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

minor in math. arrgh. aem. :arrow: a member who love to share a thing?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i guess.. next loves to have no class tomorrow?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy