• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope.. next is a spammer?hihi
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:o nope.... next is a beautiful lady. =)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yeah[/b] .. Lol kiddin' .. The next one will be [u][b]sweaty[/b][/u] .. :eh: [/align]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sweaty? not sweety? well, sometimes i do sweat allot so, um next is a one of a kind?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ Lol , ofcourse it sweaty as in .. SWEAT .. Hehe .. :rolleyes: [/b] [b]Yes[/b] .. [i]definitely[/i] .. :D [u][b]Lol ..[/b][/u] Uhmm next would be [u][b]cute[/b][/u]? .. >_<[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thank you very much... :lol: Doesnt like Hoodies and ove cardigans?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. i do like that! =D aem. sumone who in love ?
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..maybe, in the middle.. ok..just see my user name..lol :lol: next will be a high skul student?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah~riyt.. next.... :midfinger: ing someone?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]NO WAY!![/b] -- [b]next.. is a member who is about to lose it![/b]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No,i don't...! Haha..! Next is someone who in charge of something?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not me..,hehe! im not in charge of something! :D the next poster is a kawaii lover?? :o
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'am!! huehehe~ next is, cutie guy?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. next is bored?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup~ wanna sleep~ next, sist khat?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..its me sis linnie.., next is a music lover??
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]thank you for the introduction..wahaha, kidding!..yup, music lover present![/b] -+-+-+-+-+-+-+- [b]next is a couch potato?[/b]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaahaha! ima correct sis...., @topic,,hehe..,no im not!! next is an enthusiast...
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]Nope ..[/b][/i] [i]Uhmm[/i] , Next would be a [u][b]music-lover[/b][/u] .. :eh: [/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

music maniac,actually...... movie lover?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 10 queries - 0.139 second ]
Privacy Policy