• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope~ admin =D
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no mod.? :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote]:arrow: noo.. :arrow: a girl?[/quote] [/b]
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no... a girl?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . :D the next poster is arabian? :D
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. a boy?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :D the next is good in english? :eh: :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yepp. :D good in english too then afterme?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D my englis no good man.. the next poster can speak japanese...?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. n0t totally speak japanese.. only s0me w0rds in japanese.. ahihi.. next poster is a cute girl..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) the next poster is a stamp collector?.. :paranoid:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.,im not :D next....a teenager??
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :D the next poster is a teacher? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster has a bank account..?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes have atm??:eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster has a personal maid?..
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. the next poser his or her year.. <year of the rat>
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. year of the monkey the next poster will be half chinese?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. the next poster is inlove?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... :D the next poster is a human being?. :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:31

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy