• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

i hope i can be a mod :D next is a girl =D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no . :P the next is headmaster's son? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=( damn ure rite in dream =d a boy ?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-07 07:43:15)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope next is ppl??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

100% :cool: the next is a boy under 25 year old? =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nopeee!!! wew~ next is supermom?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. i'm a superman =D the next poster is have a lil sister? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh have girlfriend?:eh:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes, on my mind, my heart and my soul =D so romantic =D:wallbash: have boyfriend? :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :|:| have girlfriend in his mind, his heart and his soul =d=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

perfect score :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: this is my super duper bad day the next poster don't have a bf =D=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell no i have bf in my dream :P is currently enjoy his single status?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: of course no =(:wallbash::wallbash: moderator from this section =D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no wahaha newbie... ^^ guitarist?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: i hope a can play a guitar :crybaby: a girl under 15 year old?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no from fti?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm from indonesian, but i never felt comfortable at fti, coz i don't have any friends there :wallbash: friendstertalk member =D=D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

definitely..is that allowed =D ------------- a boy!!
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: 100% yes a girl? =D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no again . :D the next is love math? =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:37

[ 9 queries - 0.673 second ]
Privacy Policy