• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hohoo .. not really ;) next .. in love ?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yess.. next is confused???:P
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmp.. a bit..;) inspired?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

little.. next is angry about min reputation??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: i don't care about repu :D the next poster is a girl?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..u got it!!=) next... new member?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yes. the next poster is invisible mode user :rolleyes:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yuply!! next is person who labb herself?? :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D [b]no[/b] :crybaby: :D but if someone will happy if i do that, well, so do I :wallbash: the next poster is childish =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe yey :rolleyes: next is person who use black sig?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D shiseiten the four divines :D i really love pic of hotaru there :D the next poster is a [b]boy[/b] =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :mad: next is normally pepol with normal live :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D :D I hope so :D:D:D:D:D :arrow: The next poster is a girl :/
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess..you re right.. the next is anima lovers
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes... next is a lover?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . =D next is like to cheating? =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.. the next is always in here??hahaa
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D no :wallbash: i hate cheaters :mad: :disgust: luis figo = cheaters = :puke: the next poster have more than 5 repu :/
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wala pa me repu hohoh :cry::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: next to me is gwapo... :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D please post in english ;) :arrow: The next poster is someone who can't get sleep tonight :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 11 queries - 0.623 second ]
Privacy Policy