• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope . =D the next can play violin? :D

Last edited by cremonti (2008-03-07 05:37:30)

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope.... next poster can play guitar very well... >off: u should be cursed cretmonti.. =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hope i can be like that :D the next poster is a boy? =D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yups . :D the next can speak japanese? =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what do you think? :eh: the next poster use a clown ava =D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, u're right! =D the next use one of naruto's charater in his ava? =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what do you think? :rolleyes: the next poster have more than 5 repu :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whahah. wrong the next poster is a black lover
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, =( the next has 1 repu ? :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes :wallbash: my bad day. the next poster have more than 2 repu =D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

off . don't worry buddy, your repu will increase soon . :D yes, i am . :D the next is come from indonesian? :eh:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: my bad day, you're right :P:wallbash::wallbash: the next is come from indonesian too? :eh:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :D:thumbsup: the next is a greatmaster in chess? :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no =( the next is kanibal?=d=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: yes, i'm a canibal from heaven :mad: the next is a member of a band? =D

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-07 07:02:57)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hope soo~ net is crazy ppl?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WTF? from heaven? :| Dream band =d=d the next one was just online. :rolleyes:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . =D the next is a canibal girl? =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: i'm a boy!! not a girl :mad: next is a girl =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate this :mad: the next is boy?=d=d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 9 queries - 0.691 second ]
Privacy Policy