• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:D just a little :P :arrow: 1st son in her family? :ninja::penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:O didn't you already take a dinner? [/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hehe.im not "son" im daughter :P ------ has a big bro!?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep!! :arrow: the next poster love color blue :ninja::penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:D owhhhh sorry, my grammar not so good :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-16 07:06:16)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^its okay --- a little.. ----- loves color blue?? :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Just a little too :P:penguin::penguin: :arrow: having exam in her school? :ninja::penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:D can I add ur YM?[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its finished already ---- having exam,too?? [spoiler]i`ll PM u :P[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

same like your answer :P its already finish :D:D :arrow: love a cat? :ninja::penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:D thank's you so much, I'll be waiting 4 ur PM :redface::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no.... i hate cat... hmm... member of fti??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D you're right bro :thumbsup: :arrow: :/ a girl :penguin::penguin:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes!! a DOTA addict??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: wrong!! :arrow: [b]_vanilla_ O_o[/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes!! thats me!! :arrow: a ftalk member?? :lol:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooaahh.. obvious... wajajaja.. loves to sing..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhup!! :arrow: loves texting??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yups..of course.. next is make a tshirt??
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. ahmf.. next person loves eating..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess next person is love taking a picture
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0t s0wh.. ahihi.. next is listening to music..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh. [hr] next poster is someone who accidentally visit this section? :lol:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is a lesbian? (i hate lesbians)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 10 queries - 0.128 second ]
Privacy Policy