• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah.. nxt is learning korean?...
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah.! next is artistic.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dunno stupid?

Last edited by nalia.54xxx (2008-05-20 07:04:30)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. you.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kindaa .loves fruits?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. Ms/Mr Ring Ring?
_YuXrIE_
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.!. His/her computer is Microsoft XP..
˛_yuxrie_˛
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah!! next to me wants to eat now.
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa.haha a guy?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hey..avoid double posting yep next is dancer
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i did not.. @t:noo a singer?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. next is nalia?
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. a dancer?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

again.hehe.noo .next is you
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

no.. nxt is chatting?...
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no you.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo posting?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. eating.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. next is sitting
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa browsin?

Last edited by nalia.54xxx (2008-05-20 07:19:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:58

[ 9 queries - 0.324 second ]
Privacy Policy