• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah.! jm_dodo.?
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

correct! shinaske again?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! jm_dodo again.?
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. not shinaske anymore?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! its me.! jm_dodo.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo.haha .next is you?

Last edited by nalia.54xxx (2008-05-21 06:40:51)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

or course.! ^ wow.! going to be a geek hu.! congrats.!
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shinaske?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]^ wow.! going to be a geek hu.! congrats.![/quote] ^whoo.thx.haha.yipee @t:noo .next is the guy above mee?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! ahaha,.1 next is nalia.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa .shinaske?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next poser is nalia
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im not a poser.]]: .im nalia.hehe .a gurl?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. nalia again?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa .the gurl above me?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.1 nalia.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeaa shinaske?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! next is emlodee.?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah! hahah..how did you know. next is lance?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! next is nikki.?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 9 queries - 0.165 second ]
Privacy Policy