• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. very obvious.. next, pro administraton? :puke:
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

.nopess .next is the guy above me?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... next is emo guy???
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah.... is a MCR fan???
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. :eh: next, addicted to chocolates?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! addicted to softdrinks.?
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yuhp :lol: next is superman? hahaha :lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no,! ahahha.1 next is a chocolate cake addict.?:eh:
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep.! ahahhahaha next is a text addict.?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop.! next is a player.?
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. :p a nurse? hahaha
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt is shinaske? =D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! next is a boy!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. nest is a loving brother?
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.no.. :rolleyes: .nxt is.. a girl??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. nxt, can't live w/ out friendster?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yeaa .next is busy right now?
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... :rolleyes: next... [b] you???[/b]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.noo .alone?
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no next is a mod?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:08

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy