• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. :P lance?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.! emlodee.?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

emlodee? hahaha!!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you both are right! haha lance?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! emlodee.!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. patricia this time? :eh:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! emlodee.?
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]No Emblodeeeeee :eh:[/i]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! the gurl above me.?
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. shinaske?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! next is you.!
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.yah,, :lol: .nxt is onlyn,,haha
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah.. next is prynxs?
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope next is angieli_kawaii :D
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

next is leidinice.....?? hahahah.....
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! next is a gurl.? :eh:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep2x.. g0od guess.. next is a b0y..
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo next is a gurl?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~~ next is a Hunter?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo a guy?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:12

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy