• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 12345678910..10

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a lot :) [quote=admin]Thanks Xavier. I've assigned the multiply section into your moderation. *Toooot* has also contacted me and he would like become a moderator, I'll decide about it later.[/quote] @admin Just choose the one who had potential to be a mod and deserving to be. Naught an aggressive/desperate like members* That's it and discuss.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-05 09:56:46)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

[color=red][b][do not read this response! :lol: ][/b][/color] you're kidding but i think it's half meant.... joke! :P yup, new mods. but still, replacement of moderators is not an option..

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-01 07:36:30)

nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Sorry wrong placement of post.

Last edited by nigga (2008-01-01 07:55:58)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]you're kidding but i think it's half meant.... joke! :P yup, new mods. but still, replacement of moderators is not an option..[/quote] Expand your answer or should I say where are those Moderators anyway? A flame-to-death maybe? and for the guy above me... If I were a Mod.. I will automatically ban you.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ nigga wat r u doing? =| @topic yeah this would be good, i have a topic in gfx section that needs to be closed and i pm-ed 2 mods already and neither of them responded. @mizel hehe i dont think po that there would be replacements. maybe kuya ezil meant additional mods :) am i ryt kuya ezil? :/
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

some of the mods are back now (maybe you don't know some of them). and, wait for meng..... @aya & ezil... lols.. sorry my bad... :D

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-01 02:12:20)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah.. no need for replacements.. but Id just need* some more sweet Answers from Mizel <3 nah just kiddin... alright anymore violent reactions from there ? xD EDIT: BTW.. Please vote lah

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-01 02:15:00)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

there you go. i voted for agree :D @mizel that's ok, i also thought when i first read it that ezil meant replacemnts :lol:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-01 02:17:40)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lulz.. i didnt say a replacement xD
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ that's why i said i thought :P :lol: lolers.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]hi[/quote] see that? isn't iot righteous if i call him dumb whale shit? spamming a serious thread :puke: @on topic well since maybe some mods are busy on their personal life matters, your right there bro we need additional active mod to watch out actively the violators and punish them.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]some of the mods are back now (maybe you don't know some of them). and, wait for meng.....[/quote] hmn.. lyk u..? hehe.. but wer r d aders..? hop dey will be back soon... we miz u.. welcum back anwy.... :rose: :kiss: @kmandag: plz avoid too personal commnt... :/ @nigga: u knw wat u did is wrong... @ezil: oh yeah.. i thnk we need additionals... i voted for yes.. (hmn.. jokes are half meant.. :P )

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-01 02:59:37)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know. lol. I guess we already have tons of moderators here. But they, [i]we[/i], are not really that active due to some problems. whatever. :lol: [b] New moderators? sure. Replace the old moderators? a big No, No. :doubt: [/b] Anyways, I'm back because Admin's back. I will continue doing my responsibilities here. :D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-01-01 03:33:09)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ ahmn... ezil said hiring mods... i thnk dat means additional mods.. and not replacement... :)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-01 03:33:57)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome back sis lois :) glad to see mods coming back :thumbsup: and i agree wif ezil btw :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this is really a subject that only the current mods and admin can answer. In the threads I visit the current mods are doing a great job and unless they need the help I see no reason to add additional mods.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

can i apply?? i really wanna be a moderator.. pls let me know if theres a spot...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:| I recommend and fully support the following members: 1. bobcbar 2. alliana01 3. shirow masamune 4. mickyriora 5. ezil2007 good luck on this :D :thumbsup:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i vote for alliana01 bonita for being a humanitarian :wow: i love you bonita! :kiss:

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-01 06:24:14)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa tnx kuya shakiro :wow: but can u explain why did you recommend us :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:08

[ 15 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy