• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 12345678910..10

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

okey enough already as ezil said i will respect what he said @shika ur correct not only on law enforcing but in coding too yah thats right able to help others with the coding problem :D :thumbsup:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

i agree with you guys. new mods must have advance skills on a field they we're choosen to moderate so that they can easily explain and answer question of the member and eradicate spam threads.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Agree With lois. Btw Lois I Have A New Thread In The Backstage. Bohaha. Check It Out.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

To all who disagrees.. I cant seem to know who you are :doubt: Explain your answer please. :|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@james. lol. IMY! gonna check it. xD @topic: I agree with nicey's post. FTalk's over populated. lol. We need some responsible moderators. So, I [i]kindah[/i] agree with this.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Am I late guys? :paranoid: I'm with the suggestion, :thumbsup: but, we need to carefully select the NEW moderators now. >_<
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

replacement of mods wud be great
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ correction its not replacement it says New mod :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@shi: maybe she wants replacement of the mods.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ meaning what? replacement of the current mods?
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ well.. we can ask her what she really means... maybe she means replacement of the mods dat dont want to act as mods.. anwyz.. ezil sed additionals.. not replacement... @meng.. thankyouness.. ur back and ur cleaning.. like it.. :wow: lots of stuffs to clean... u go sweep nah.. hehe.. welcum back.. (it sed ysterday at d footer dat its ur bday ..) :gift:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh, no. haha it's not yet my bday.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^awp.. lolzness.. @MiiMiiNEKoO: wat do u reli min..? replacement of current mods..? :rolleyes:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For Me.. It's ADMIN Right To Choose.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Agree if adding more mods but still think the decision for subject areas should be admins and current mods decision if they are needed or not.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^[b]current mods are still needed...[/b] its just that ader mods had stayed inactive for few months... wid d flooding of d mmbers hu doesnt know how to read d rules and regulations plus d hibernating mods really made d forum a little chaotic.. well.. we cnt blame d mods coz dey r entitled to der own personal reasons... and during that tym, we citiznz of ftalk or (maybe just me) noticed dat der are potential members in hir dat can be moderators too.. =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me I do not agree because eventhough some mods awol before, there is no severe damage happen here at ftalk! Fortunately, some mods are coming back so personally no need for the new mods this new year! Nevertheless ftalk are still alive =) Furthermore, we can help the forum barely eventhough we do not have the rank of being a moderator isn't it?!
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Reversedge: u hav a point der.. its just dat mods are a little late wen ezil posted dis thread.. its just den after wen i saw inactive mods coming back.. but i had submitted my vote already...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys for the info those mods you call on AWOL isn't on AWOL at all they are on "AWOL" what's the dif? they are not Absent With/Out Leave but they are Absent With Official Leave. Before they disappeared as you guys said they left a message on the Back Stage (Mods Personal Category) saying they will be gone for a while. When ezil asked this question we active mods apologize due to we didn't inform you guys that those mods where going for a while or will be busy, so we or I apologize... Anyway I agree that new mods are needed. =) For those spammer and flammers who think I am nice [b][color=red]"Do try me"[/color][/b] =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ :thumbsup: ... i can't say anything. :| gah! i don't like dis trid. wait for admin to approve your mod application okay????!! i'm sorry if this reply is offensive. rawr
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:24

[ 14 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy