• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

nigga
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

@.Kashi Push is right and btw,, my suggestion on the suggestion and feedbacks section came true =) unlike Kamandag wishes that it won't come true so, he's a Looser [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/30.gif[/img] you can use this BBCode .Kashi <">.

Last edited by nigga (2008-01-07 23:48:18)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

@gian: You are always making ur self as the center of attraction in this forum? ^^ [quote]Maybe your not getting enough attention inside your house or something?[/quote] And pls if you want to say something ... Stick to the topic!!! :angry:. @topic: yeah for me.. adding new mods can be very helpful ...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-08 00:27:31)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ see now thats the reason why we are against him :wasted:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 02:50:00)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@offtopic: can someone just do something about nigga? it really annoys 80% of people here in ftalk.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ dude we are getting offtopic now i suggest you ignore that shit just pretend he never exist in this damn world :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

why cant you just ignore him? =| ohh just in case you forgot.. the title of this thread is [b]New year , New mods, No Replacements![/b] not [b]Flame here![/b] @topic hmm if this suggestion will be approved, i think we shud place some mods in this section so they can modify topics and posts that should be modified :)

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-08 03:11:24)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ @ate alliana im trying my best to do that =) gomenasai for that :(

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 03:29:11)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ @ate alliana im trying my best to do that =) sorry for that gomenasai :([/quote] wat's gomenasai kuya shirow? :crybaby: oh and sori if im kinda rude, i was just trying to stop the war :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh gomenasai means sorry in japanese :D haha
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ haha tnx, i learn something new :eh: [quote=xavierkym]As admin said we are still discussing about this at the backstage. And we already know who wants to quit and who wants to remain working.[/quote] hmm are the retired moderators are the ones with the rank that says [b]retired moderator[/b]? are they officially retired?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ like nix? yea. he already made up his mind, and so decided. Currently there are two retired mods now..and some are still deciding ;)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ oh tnx.. coz i thought their rank would be depended on their posts count after they retired, ranks like elite just like members :)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. i agree.. you can add more mods.. but don't replace the old ones.. =) [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes...i agree...actually admin opened a new Section and there are no Moderator...i think he nids to hire a new ones, responsible enough, with a cool & gud attitude, not dat very high pride type! :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-01-08 11:12:22)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah., me too! i agree on this suggestion!!hire new mods ., that can also take the responsibilities that other mods done.., something that mature enough 2 handle new things and in terms of moderating the section and thread.. =) .,like sis bianx said., dont replace the old mods... =) just add new mods :thumbsup: ..go for it!

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-01-09 22:40:10)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

give other members a chance to help... -really nice suggestion.... =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]give other members a chance to help... -really nice suggestion.... =)[/quote] Quoted for truth.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

any updates on this?? i mean alot of members like to be a mod (including mee!!! :D ) i mean will admin grant this??
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[s]Haruhi[/s] God knows. Well we just leave to them.And besides there are more Mods switch/added to the sections. Im naught hoping anymore. I'll just hoping for Code Geass Season 2 and Dota v6.50 =D Thanks to all who read my topic :lol: Very blockbuster hit. You may clean this now :lol:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-12 16:11:28)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

addine new mods is good, but replacing the old ones? that's unfair.. Let's give it to Admin for deciding this.. :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:23

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy