• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..1234567891010

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Lol. *evil laugh* Hehe. thnx duch-chan, blur-san, and shakiro-kun. lookin forward to it. Umm.. Shirow is just studying hard lately. ;) Hayzz.. I'm Still thinkin my concept 'bout the sig making contest :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

[quote=shakiro214]Ezil also knows alot about anime & manga :D :thumbsup: Isn't that right ezil-kun? Shirow too. Is Shirow hibernating? :retard:[/quote] Well, I think Shirow's kinda busy too =) About his cursed status, I lifted it already. He's back to normal. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh.. good xave.. thanks for getting him off the cursed status :) i think ill make a sig for him.. :penguin: @ezil: looking forward to see your sig entry :D Good Luck!

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-15 20:12:25)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Done. :D *whispers* vote for me =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

saw it and wooott i liked the effect! u got soo much knowledge stored bout PS ezil-kun! (am i right with the "kun" :lol: ) nice one!!

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-15 22:39:29)

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha thad would be nice :D i voted for agree :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=) nice...xave dat was a gud news...its nice to have a new moderators here!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@topic lol i hope blurry will be the new mod for multi section for me he is qualified to be one :thumbsup: @offtopic thx for the concern guys im really touch by your messages :crybaby: :wow: well im back guys =D hell exam days are over :wasted: congrats to me my internet connection was already cut off due to the unpaid bills lol haha well hola guys :D anything good happens here? :P

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-18 07:05:08)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@topic this suggestion is good for members who would like to be part of the ftalk team... ;] :thumbsup: @offtopic.. i think your getting a headache :wallbash: with your subjects @shirow.. lols.... :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-19 22:22:04)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^your offtopic and in the wrong thread.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/94.gif[/img] - I got another one! [b]@topic:[/b] :D :thumbsup: Pls consider me and my hammer of justice! hehe
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree again.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah, Gud to here there we will be having new mods! :D arts & design also need a Mod! i pity ForsakenKid cuz he is just the one moderating dat section, & i have seen alot of spams i there =) well, i think bro blurry will be the next multi mod...ahehehe i also wanna be a Mod if given a chance =D ...im too ambitious! ahehehe :D its ok if u will react on wat i just said! ahehehe...atleast ur giving ur suggestions & comments :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha.. :D ezil will be a mod in the graphics section.. (also mee.. =) )
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^how sure are you?! hmmm... =D ahahah even i want to be a Mod on Arts & Design Section! i noticed dat Forsakenkid is the only moderator in there, & there are lots of spammers roaming in there! ahehehe i also luv to be part of Anime and Manga Section & School ! and if given a chance maybe the phil which has plenty of mods...aheheh...the graphic & multiply! but my top list is Arts & Design, Multi, MySpace! =D AMBISYOSO Me! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-01-25 11:38:21)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]haha.. :D ezil will be a mod in the graphics section.. (also mee.. =) )[/quote] tough spirit! :lol: hahaha peace .. hmm here are my line up for new mods which i think are fit for a certain section: [b]ezil[/b] = art & design [b]bobcbar, mickyriora, lordheinz[/b] = for T_T section. Lordheinz has been improving fast and hs OL most of the time so no problem with that and the attitude. [b]blurrycloud[/b] = Multiply Sec [b]cutieshika[/b] = Blogs. i see her religiously updating her blogs and making premade layouts even now. =) [b]kim.a.holic [/b]= Friendster Philippines, Fashion :arrow: not all of them are my friends so i think im being fair in nominating them. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-25 13:32:00)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans MS]^ zomgnowaii.. i prefer anime and gfx section haha.[/font] [quote]haha.. ezil will be a mod in the graphics section.. (also mee.. nod )[/quote] oh wow.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]cutieshika[/b] = Blogs. i see her religiously updating her blogs and making premade layouts even now. =)[/quote] thnx duch.. but ders nothn to moderate at the blog sexn.. ahehe.. :D forsakenkid is back.. ephe and xavier are also active.. thnx doh.. @topic: how about add bloomiming duchesz at the help sexn..? anwyz... d add-ons and overlay sexns nid to be cleaned up.. =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ uhmm thanks te but i dont want to be a mod .. well not yet... i still dont know how to make script on my own.. maybe in my later life.. :lol: thanks!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=regiehiozn]haha.. :D ezil will be a mod in the graphics section.. (also mee.. =) )[/quote] tough spirit! :lol: hahaha peace .. hmm here are my line up for new mods which i think are fit for a certain section: [b]ezil[/b] = art & design [b]bobcbar, mickyriora, lordheinz[/b] = for T_T section. Lordheinz has been improving fast and hs OL most of the time so no problem with that and the attitude. [b]blurrycloud[/b] = Multiply Sec [b]cutieshika[/b] = Blogs. i see her religiously updating her blogs and making premade layouts even now. =) [b]kim.a.holic [/b]= Friendster Philippines, Fashion :arrow: not all of them are my friends so i think im being fair in nominating them. =|[/quote] [img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7703/uglyhammervk5.gif[/img] But what about me and my hammer of justice? :wasted: just kidding... wahehe Btw, I agree with your recommendations :D :thumbsup: those are really great members [b]@topic[/b] - I also want to recommend [b]kristina16[/b]. She's talented in graphics and layouts and I think she is the first person to have the rank of [b]SuperFriendster[/b] and holds the title for most number of posts in the forum. It's [b]8700+[/b] :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:03

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy