• ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

^ Hmmm.. i think your not reading a replies from here. and I said that No replacements! if its a joke. funny if not, its also funny. Admin Said already that what his thoughts about this . Like I said its gettin spammy and really it should be locked down.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-12 05:06:06)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

^lets just give admin the time to think! i think he can hire new mod if there are no pressures....aheheh, remmbr Patience is a virtue!
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007][s]Haruhi[/s] God knows. Well we just leave to them.And besides there are more Mods switch/added to the sections. Im naught hoping anymore. I'll just hoping for Code Geass Season 2 and Dota v6.50 =D Thanks to all who read my topic :lol: Very blockbuster hit. You make clean this now :lol:[/quote] Yah yah, new mods in the other sections especially in the new one... :wasted: No chance for other members to be a part of the team ei? :arrow: Lols crossing fingers here... =)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-12 17:29:57)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

About the Members I recommended to admin, I think one of them is going to be entering The Backstage soon.. :D [quote=admin]Thanks Xavier. I've assigned the multiply section into your moderation. [i]*Toooot*[/i] has also contacted me and he would like become a moderator, I'll decide about it later. :)[/quote] Weee.. Good Luck. :wow:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Who's that pokemon?! :D I have a good idea who *Toooot* might be. [b]*Toooot*[/b] is composed of 8 characters, and assuming that that member has 8 characters in his/her name, then only one name comes to my mind :lol: [b]@xave[/b] hehe..I'm just guessing, but that's great news! :cool: :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]About the Members I recommended to admin, I think one of them is going to be entering The Backstage soon.. :D [quote=admin]Thanks Xavier. I've assigned the multiply section into your moderation. [i]*Toooot*[/i] has also contacted me and he would like become a moderator, I'll decide about it later. :)[/quote] Weee.. Good Luck. :wow:[/quote] woottt.. i have a feeling who this is.. i agree for him to be a mod too =) :thumbsup: my bets username is with 11characters... he's getting better with scripts in MP even before the Multiply Section here in ftalk was made. And theres no problem with the attittude.. i know hes fair and patient.. ive read his posts on how he handled fights. GOOD LUCK 11character username! :lol: :D :arrow: [b]Topic:[/b] i agree on having new mods with the right attitude and know enough about scripts.. =) right attitude like Ephe's attitude :lol: and enough about scripts like feruzz or kym :lol: or experts on making lays and siggies like feenquegirl etc.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-13 23:55:13)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waahh.. ill say it.... dai.. is it..? [spoiler]_ _ _ r _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .... sorry..... :P one letter only [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]waahh.. ill say it.... dai.. is it..? [spoiler]_ _ _ r _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .... sorry..... :P one letter only [/spoiler][/quote] :lol: yes sis.. your thinking what im thinking :eh: :thumbsup: i bet for him to be a mod. :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha.. its obvious and that is blurrycloud well he's good. indeed. GL HF
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lols it's not me ... wakeke :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i know its obvious. i dont evn have to give a letter.. :lol: @cloud: well.. i dont know about admin and d ader mods.. but i nomin8 u 4 d pocxn of moder82r... :P y...? refer to duch's reply (106).. dont hav to rest8 it.. =)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me i suggest ezil to be a moderator.. in friendster tricks and tutorials and in friendster help section... =) :thumbsup: i know ezil can handle situations...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope sorry. If I were a Mod. I moderate what I like - The Graphics and Anime Section. That's my specialty :D . A phailed dream. @blurry GL HF future mod =D (Good Luck ; High Five )

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-15 00:04:47)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ LOLS what is GL HF? wakakaka ..now i know... weiii Goodluck to you too buddy i know you deserved to be a moderator as well.... Godbless...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-15 02:05:37)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think that's Good Luck and Have Fun... :eh: (hope i'm right) well, whoever's going to be that.. congrats!!! =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yup!!! hehe.. if i were to be a mod.. i would like to moderate the new intro and graphics and help sections coz thats where im most active... :D (how i wish to be a mod... :D :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: *excited to welcome new mods at the BS* :eh: some mods at art&design section could be of help though
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ezils fit for that. =) :thumbsup: i can always see him in that section. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-15 11:34:15)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ezil also knows alot about anime & manga :D :thumbsup: Isn't that right ezil-kun? Shirow too. Is Shirow hibernating? :retard:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@shakiro: yeah.. shirow's on the south cemetery he said :wasted: :crybaby: @topic: GO! clou! GO! eziL! :D :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » EDIT: I recommend Blurrycloud , Duchesz , Bobcbar , Shakiro214 cUtiEshika to be part of the team. Some of mods here are busy with their personal life and I think , imo. they're very active/helped a l

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:00

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy